Tree Removal in Burnsville
At Arbor Barber, Inc. the trees aren’t the only thing around that are green. Our company is proud to be a green tree and lawn care company, as well as lifetime members of the International Society of Arboriculture and the Minnesota Society of Arboriculture.
Over 13 years of service in the Burnsville area we’ve helped out hundreds of home and business owners with their tree problems, even during emergencies!
Tree removal is not something you should attempt on your own. While tearing something down may seem simple, when it comes to trees it simply is not. For the ultimate in safety and efficiency, call Arbor Barber, Inc. for all your tree removal needs.
Stump and Tree Removal
Full trees that are sick or have been damaged need to be removed from your property as quickly as possible. Not only are they dangerous but they will be a frustrating eyesore to your neighbors and anyone walking down your street. If you are trying to sell your home, the last thing you want is a dead tree in your yard taking away curb appeal.
That said, there are many reasons why you should remove an old stump from your property, and the reasons aren’t just aesthetic. Some of these reasons are:
- Stumps Get in the Way: This one’s pretty obvious. Tree stumps put limitations on your property’s functionality. A decaying tree stump might be in the exact place you want to put a dog house, or it might be the place where you want to install your children’s swing-set. Even on a day-to-day basis, a tree-stump can get in the way. The stump and its roots can be a hazard to young children running through the yard. What about lawn mowing? Well, that’ll be a challenge too. You’ll have to maneuver around that pesky stump.
- Stumps Are Pest-Magnets: Tree stumps attract a wide variety of pests, insects, and rodents. Many of the bugs that are drawn to a stump aren’t just creepy or unsightly, they can also do serious damage to the health and appearance of your lawn. Once these ants, termites and other wood-boring insects finish with your stump, they will likely relocate to your yard’s shrubbery. They could even ignore your property’s plant-life and make their way for your home!
- Stumps Can Sprout New Trees: That’s right. If you cut down the tree but leave its stump behind, that tree might grow back one day.
- Stump Removal is Cost-Effective: If you’re getting your tree removed, it is more cost-effective for you to request immediate stump removal than to call Arbor Barber Inc. at a later date. When we handle both jobs at once, you are only having to pay for one scheduled visit from our trained arborists.
Even tree stumps are not something you want on your property, making stump removal our second most common service. There are a lot of reasons to invest in the services of a certified arborist. These include:
- Major storm damage to a tree
- Tree roots destroying your foundation
- Trees blocking your light
- Trees that have grown too big touching power lines
- Stumps that prevent landscaping
- Stumps that are hazardous
Tree clearing is something you’ll be thankful for when it’s done. While we all wish our trees could survive for the hundreds of years they have the potential for, this is not always possible. Trees are like any other living organism. They can contract illnesses, they can wither away, and they can infect other organisms And in that case a call to Arbor Barber, Inc. is the right step to take.
The Difference Between Stump Removal and Stump Grinding
When a tree has been cut, the stump also needs to go. As a homeowner, you have two choices. You can either request stump removal services or stump grinding services.
You might’ve thought those two processes were the same, but that’s not the case. The two processes are actually quite different from one another, and they both even achieve different results.
With stump removal techniques, it isn’t just the stump that is removed from the premises. The root ball of the tree is also removed. This can be a difficult process, but it depends entirely on the tree and its root structure.
When Arbor Barber, Inc shows up to your property with our state-of-the-art stump grinder, you know you’re in for something different than standard stump removal. After the tree has been removed, Arbor Barber, Inc grinds the stump with a high-powered machine. This machine is fitted with a steel cutting wheel that spins at a rapid speed and cuts through the stump. The stump is then cut apart until it is nothing but sawdust and mulch. When the process is completed, the sawdust is spread over the area where the stump once was. If the tree’s root system isn’t dead already it will likely die soon after this process is complete.
Tree Removal Cost
Tree removal cost is something that makes many of our Burnsville clients hesitate but when you work with Arbor Barber, Inc. there’s nothing to fear. Our pricing is competitive, and our services are professional. Just give us a call and we’ll even start you off with a free quote!
Emergency Tree Removal
In case of emergency, you can call Arbor Barber, Inc. any time of the day or night. Our tree services are available during extreme storms, in case of power line risks, and more.
While stump removal is something you can always schedule, sometimes tree clearing is required outside of regular business hours. Our certified arborists understand the danger a tree can pose if it should fall or catch fire.
For all of your emergency tree removal needs in Burnsville—don’t hesitate—give us a call as soon as possible!
Give us a Call Today
Whether you’re looking to schedule tree or stump removal, or you require emergency services, give us a call as soon as possible. Our experienced arborists can deal with any tree problem no matter how large! You deserve a safe property so take the time to invest in that today.